Visit our STATE-OF-THE-ART chocolate factory!
||Fulfill a childhood dream and visit the Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company factory, candy kitchen and world headquarters! The Abel Family opened their new plant in 2012 and offers FREE factory tours 6-days-a-week! We will take you down onto the factory floor so you can see, hear, smell and taste chocolates right in front of your eyes! We will show you our candy kitchen and chocolate enrobers - so you can watch our candy makers hand make chocolates right in front of your eyes! Our Chocolate factory is becoming a popular St. Louis tourist destination, with over 50,000 visitors each year!|
FACTORY TOURS ARE FREE OF CHARGE!
FACTORY TOUR SCHEDULE:
TOURS RUN EVERY 1/2 HOUR
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- *Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(EXCEPT FROM 12:00 - 12:30)
*RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR SATURDAY TOURS, GROUPS 6 OR MORE (AND RECOMMENDED IN GENERAL). PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT RUN PRODUCTION ON MOST SATURDAYS - HOWEVER WE STILL OFFER FACTORY TOURS ON SATURDAYS
WE ARE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th Of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CLOSED FOR TOURS DURING JUNE 30th - JULY 8TH FOR ANNUAL FACTORY MAINTENANCE
PLEASE CALL US AT 314-338-3501 FOR RESERVATIONS AND QUESTIONS
1. We are an FDA registered manufacturing facility - we ask that you wear closed toe shoes
2. We will provide you a "TOUR HAT" that is required to be worn at all times during the tour
3. If you have ANY food or nut allergy - please let us know, as we are taking you directly on the factory floor
4. You MUST stay behind the yellow ropes during the tour
5. ALL tours are accompanied by a tour guide
6. Tours last between 15-20 minutes
7. After your tour - you are welcome to purchase tickets to our TASTING ROOM and shop our retail store
8. We welcome Walk-In's - but it is always best to call ahead of time to check the schedule and book a reservation.
9. Groups 6 or more MUST book a reservation - or we may not be able to fit you on our schedule
10. During HIGH PEAK TIMES (Spring Break, Holidays, Summer, Rainy Days) there can be a 30 minute wait for walk-in's. We will do our best to accommodate everyone