TOURS ARE BACK!
Visit the HOME of Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company & Bissinger's Handcrafted Chocolatier
Fulfill a childhood dream and visit the Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company factory, candy kitchen and world headquarters! The Abel Family opened their new plant in 2012 and offers FREE factory tours 5-days-a-week! We will take you down onto the factory floor so you can see, hear, smell and taste chocolates right in front of your eyes! We will show you our candy kitchen and chocolate enrobers - so you can watch our candy makers hand make chocolates right in front of your eyes! Our Chocolate factory is becoming a popular St. Louis tourist destination, with over 50,000 visitors each year!
FACTORY TOURS ARE FREE OF CHARGE!
FACTORY TOUR SCHEDULE:(EXCEPT FROM 12:00 - 12:30)
*RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE (NEW 2023 POLICY).
WE ARE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
1. We are an FDA registered manufacturing facility - we ask that you wear closed toe shoes
2. We will provide you a "TOUR HAT" that is required to be worn at all times during the tour
3. If you have ANY food or nut allergy - please let us know, as we are taking you directly on the factory floor
4. You MUST stay behind the yellow ropes during the tour
5. ALL tours are accompanied by a tour guide
6. Tours last between 15-20 minutes
7. EVERYONE MUST PRE-BOOK A RESERVATION
8. Our Max Capacity is 10 people per tour (new 2021 policy)